Last updated: 15 November 2020
Blog & Website Disclaimer
For information regarding our website disclaimer, affiliate disclosure, copyright policy, please refer to our Blog & Website Disclaimer.
Our refund policy varies per product:
The Crystals for Conscious Living Course
For the Crystals for Conscious Living Course, refunds will only be considered within 14 days from date of purchase and after a student has submitted their completed homework and participation in the C.C.L. Community from all available classes. Without submitting their work, participating in the C.C.L. Community and doing so within the 14 days from date of purchase, a student will not qualify for a refund.
There are no refunds due to technical issues. Should you run into tech difficulties with accessing anything on your end, let us know, and we will assist you until the problem is solved.
All payments for digital goods are 100% non-refundable once paid.
Please contact us immediately with pictures for damage sustained to any art print you order during shipping. You must email within 72 hours upon arrival of the package for damage. Otherwise, all sales and prices are final.
Due to the love, care and effort that goes into them, all payments for coaching sessions, readings, and private one-on-one work with Sara are 100% non-refundable once paid. That being said, we want you to be 100% satisfied with the services and products you receive, so please contact us before filing a dispute, if there is any reason why you are unsatisfied and we can attempt a resolution internally.
Sessions paid for upon booking can be rescheduled. Things do come up and Sara is flexible. Generally, sessions fees are forfeited and non-transferable to rescheduled dates when cancelled within the 48 hour window before an individual sessions scheduled start time, but please contact our office just in case. For more information on rescheduling, check out the rescheduling policy below.
All paid for and donated one-time services such as readings, healing sessions, coaching sessions and related packages, must be fully redeemed within six (6) months from the original transaction, or both the session and the payment is forfeited.
And finally, in the case of private appointment work, Sara understands there are emergencies and will work with you as best she can in the event one does occur.
Third Party Sales:
Sara is not liable for any transaction that takes place on a third party site. She has no control regarding refunds over sessions booked with external referrals or products, or products purchased on other website.
Sara Monk reserves the right to deny a refund and remove access for a student who plagiarizes any material found on saramonk.com or any of its subsidiary brands and websites, including, but not limited to: consciouslivingcircle.com, crystalsforconsciousliving.com, et al.
All payments for services one-on-one with Sara are 100% non-refundable once paid.
Sessions paid for upon booking can be rescheduled up to 48 hours before the session is scheduled to start to receive a one time complimentary session reschedule. To reschedule, you must do so prior to 48 hours before your session begins or your payment and one-time complimentary rescheduling will be forfeited, and no refunds will be available. To reschedule your session, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All sessions must begin promptly. Your appointment cannot be extended beyond the time allotted. In return, I promise I will honour our appointments and be on time as well.
• All fees listed on the website are in USD.
• Payment is due upon booking your appointment or purchasing a course or product via PayPal.
• Prices are subject to change.
10% of all proceeds are donated to eco-conscious charities.
Terms and Conditions
You agree to these by using this website, my social media channels, following my advice in any way, or by making any purchase of my courses, services, offerings or products.
The services and products provided by Sara Monk are not a substitute for seeking professional medical care or assistance. Therefore, do not replace the impressions given to you via a service and/or product provided by Sara Monk for any advice that has been given to you by a medical professional. If you are in need of medical, health, psychological or psychiatric care assistance or consultation, seek out a licensed medical professional for consultation. The information provided by Sara Monk is not medical advice and should not be used as a prescription for your medical needs; it is to be used as assistance on your journey of spiritual and personal growth.
In booking a session or joining a course with Sara Monk, you agree, that you alone hold the power of decision-making and are totally and completely responsible for making decisions that affect your life following the completion of your session or course.
You understand that Sara does not provide healing energy nor spiritual information for people without a direct request from the individual(s) seeking assistance.
By joining a course, booking a service or product with Sara Monk, you agree and verify that you, the client:
(1) have voluntarily decided to participate in the service or product and have requested the service or product on your own free will;
(2) are at least 18 years of age, and have not been declared incompetent;
(3) understand your course, session or product with Sara Monk is not to be used as a substitute for any type of medical, health, psychological, psychiatric, or professional counselling, therapy or treatment;
(4) understand and agree that it is your responsibility to decide whether or not you require medical treatment or professional counselling and if you require such services to seek them on your own as needed;
(5) understand that your session may include information that do not seem to apply right now but could apply at a future date;
(6) by participating in the course, service or product with Sara Monk, you accept complete responsibility for your own medical, health, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being;
(7) on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Sara Monk, including her employees, employers, and any other persons associated with Sara Monk, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a course, session or product offered by Sara Monk. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your session or consult attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Sara Monk, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the session or consult currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or related losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a course, session, consult, or product resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Sara Monk;
(8) understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Sara Monk or any persons associated with Sara Monk as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Sara Monk and all persons associated with Sara Monk from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims;
(9) understand that all information provided to you during your course, product, service, appointment or correspondence is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed except as required by law;
(10) agree that Sara Monk can use portions of any feedback sent after the course, service or product is rendered as a testimonial using first name only and state or province/country and without revealing any specific information about the session;
(11) agree that Sara Monk can use portions of your appointment or correspondence for articles on her website, without revealing any specific information about your session to sharing the universal message of inspiration and love;
(13) are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions;
(14) have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by purchasing a course, product or booking a session with Sara Monk represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Sara Monk.
You, The Client, Accept and Agree to All of these Terms and Conditions
upon booking or purchasing a coaching session, reading, learning program, eProduct, or any other service or product purchased with Sara Monk and waive any and all legal actions against Sara Monk. You, the client, accept full responsibility for all actions, outcomes, and emotions upon and following booking a course, service or product with Sara Monk.